- Weightlifting does not cause a lot of hypertrophy
- Improved metabolism
- Being stronger where it counts
- Mental clarity
- Everyday activities become easier
- Confidence boost
- ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS
- Great stress reliever
- Become stronger than 70% of the male population
- Feel alpha as fuck
- Increase the chance of beating your boyfriend in wrestling
- Other reasons I can’t think of.
- Plus it’s just fucking sexy.
And this is from a guy’s perspective.
ALWAYS REBLOG KAT DENNINGS SLAMMING SLUT SHAMING
BAM BAM TURKEY AND HAM
These are actually good suggestions, unlike some of those infographics floating around…
Although that pancake one is just going to taste like scrambled eggs with peanut butter and bananas. Give that one a miss.
The pancakes are actually good.. I had just banana and egg ones before and topped with fruit :)
1. Dark Chocolate is Good for Your Heart
Studies show that eating a small amount of dark chocolate two or three times each week can help lower your blood pressure. It also improves blood flow and may help prevent blood clots.
2. Dark Chocolate is Good for Your Brain
Dark chocolate increases blood flow to the brain as well as to the heart. It has a positive effect on your mood and cognitive health, making you feel happier.
3. Dark Chocolate Helps Control Blood Sugar
Dark chocolate helps keep your blood vessels healthy and your circulation unimpaired to protect against type 2 diabetes.
4. Dark Chocolate is Full of Antioxidants
Dark chocolate is loaded with antioxidants. Antioxidants help free your body of free radicals, which cause oxidative damage to cells. Eating antioxidant rich foods like this one can protect you from cancer and slow signs of aging.
5. Dark Chocolate Contains Theobromine
Dark chocolate can harden tooth enamel. That means that dark chocolate lowers your risk of getting cavities if you practice proper dental hygiene.
6. Dark Chocolate is High in Vitamins and Minerals
Dark chocolate contains a number of vitamins and minerals that can support your health. Dark chocolate contains some of the following vitamins and minerals in high concentrations:
I believe it is also addictive. I seriously dream about dark chocolate now. O.o